[dundee] Distant users

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:50:28 UTC 2009

2009/5/13 Robert Ladyman <it at file-away.co.uk>

> Well, the LUG is in Dundee (the far East) and we have a list-member in the
> Outer Hebrides (furthest West, I should think) and one in Orkney (furthest
> North), we just need to know the furthest south in Scotland to complete the
> compass.
> --
>
> Robert Ladyman

If I remember correctly we also have a a few Americans on the list
too. (Chad - linuxbasement)

although i do think we are more than welcoming to everyone that wants to
listen to our bizarre ramblings both Linux/FLOSS and
non-Linux/FLOSS related.

It would be nice to have a map of linux users across scotland.

azmdoie