[dundee] Have lost a black acer travelmate 5720

Huntly Cameron huntly.cameron at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:34:44 UTC 2009

Hi guys

I've managed to lose my laptop.   Lost it last friday night/early
saturday morning.  Have tried the police, ebay, cash converters and
posted an ad on the gumtree site but nothing yet.  Just as a long shot
would try the list as well.

The laptop was in a dark navy-blue puma sports rucksack that also had
2 ps2 games and a pad of paper with all my uni notes in it.
Unfortunately there is nothing distinctive about the laptop (no
stickers or markings).   The only thing that would distinguish it
would be the fact it was dual boot with ubuntu 9.04 and XP.

If anyone knows of anything or has any other advice about how to try
and locate it then please get in touch.

Cheers

Huntly Cameron
e: huntly.cameron at gmail.com