[dundee] Have lost a black acer travelmate 5720

Huntly Cameron huntly.cameron at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:11:16 UTC 2009

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the quick reply. as I said its an Acer TravelMate 5720.
Looking on-line there are a few variants of that particular model
(though they all look the same).   My one had an Intel Core 2 Duo
T7100, screen size of  15.4", 1GB RAM and a 120GB hard disk.

Here is also a link to a picture of what it would look like:
http://www.cheaplaptops.org.uk/wp-content/laptopimg/2008/01/atrav.jpg

Its ever so slightly different from that picture in that it doesn't
have the sticker at the bottom right hand side of the keyboard with
all the details on it.

Thanks again

Huntly Cameron
e: huntly.cameron at gmail.com