[dundee] Fruit and Fiber, and great fiber provider.

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 30 13:43:58 UTC 2009

I've just seen, these....

and to quote

BT's chief executive Ian Livingstone likened BT's fibre ambitions to running a Ford car as opposed to a 100Mb Ferrarri. The British people he said would "be happy with a Ford".

now, I think that probably means BT does not want to upgrade, or pay for the fiber installs around the country. So, how long can the flog copper wires to people and make a killing? who know, perhaps the next 50 years or so.

hmmm... so I think I'll move to Japan, :-).
does anyone know if h20 are actually doing anything in dundee, or it's orjust smoke and mirrors (and pipes).
I'm really tempted to get my digger going.
Cheers,Lee