[dundee] Script Kiddie attack: in which our intrepid heroes nearly die of laughter

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Sun Nov 1 14:29:26 UTC 2009

Kris,

Perhaps his machine was infected and targeting his Outlook/Express contracts? I'm only guessing as I see hundreds upon thousands of those URLs in my logs all part of an automated scan - it hits several IPs in our subnets too.

It just seems unlikely anyone on here would be so silly as to do that. If he did, it was a very funny read.

Regards,
Sean McRobbie