[dundee] Script Kiddie attack: in which our intrepid heroes nearly die of laughter

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 13:01:22 UTC 2009

hmm.. that's an interesting question, how do you determine and automated\scripted
attack/bot to a human at the controls.. I feel a project coming on.  ;-)

well, to give you an old mantra (i forget who said it), it's not the cracker
that appears on my logs i'm worred about, it's the ones that don't.

a classic case of i'm (your) in your servers, checking out your haxzors.

if is someone you, it's rather rude,  what out for those vista users,