[dundee] FAT32 Image mounten

Axel newsletter at axelbor.de
Tue Nov 17 18:08:09 UTC 2009

Hey,

the problem is it is a e01 (Forensic Image File) file. This cannot
mount with the GNU mount.
I've thought i can mount this such as a dd image, my fault. Here is
explain how to mount.
http://stephenventer.blogspot.com/2009/02/mount-ewf-e01-on-linux.html

At the moment I don't test is, maybe later. I think is better to start
with the coursework and not playing with linux :-(

Cheers
Axel