[dundee] SFD

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:01:47 UTC 2009

Robert dropped off the power cables you were missing, and a keyboard
for Aurelien,
so you should have everything you were missing.

Paul doesn't need to bring in his keyboard.

If Aurelien recieved the wrong keyboard, he needs to let us know what his
looked like, so we can sort it out.

Nick Walker
Vice President : The Linux Society
UAD Ethical Hacker