[dundee] Suretec launches Telecom Division

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretecsystems.com
Tue Oct 13 21:17:40 UTC 2009

----- "gordon dunlop" <astrozubenel at googlemail.com> wrote:

> 2009/10/13 Gavin Henry < ghenry at suretecsystems.com >
>

> Thanks Gordon. I didn't spam any of the LUGs with this ;-)

If we cannot promote ourselves, e.g. open source in Scotland, then we are doing FOSS a disservice. That's the way I look at it.

True. Well, in that case if anyone needs Hosted PBXs or SIP trunks, inbound numbers, fax2email etc. we have our own ITSP too currently in its infancy in Scolocate in Edinburgh ;-) Sales site for signups etc http://www.surevoip.co.uk coming in the next month or so.

BTW, getting a mortgage is easier than doing the forms for an internet merchant account!! 2 weeks to get them all together; ID, business plan, PCI DSS security scans of servers and anywhere you may "touch" a credit card number entering on to a computer then 3 weeks to get it processed!!! Into our first week now.

Phew....

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry at suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html