[dundee] Groklaw - Microsoft/AST/OIN Patents Story

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:42:31 UTC 2009

2009/9/16 Iain Barnett <iainspeed at gmail.com>

> How does helping spread FUD about Linux benefit HP?
>
> I couldn't see in the main article where this was quoted (I just quickly
read it again so point it out to me if I have missed it), unless it was
quoted in one of the links. It would be strange as HP is Linux friendly,
certainly regarding servers and printers, ahh it might be about desktops and
the relationships it has with Microsoft and desktops. A recent article about
HP and desktops has been written:

 http://blogs.computerworld.com/14749/shh_hp_sneaks_linux_in_on_new_laptops

It might be something to do with this, until I know where and in what
article it has been quoted in and in what context I am only guessing. Cite
the paragraph or article please.

Gordon