[dundee] Finux signing off

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 20 12:01:17 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

Well yesterday was a raging success, everyone seemed very happy.
Personally I was proud of the event, and I think we manage to get some
new converts to the free software world.

As of yesterday I stood down as Society president, and Nick Walker took
over.  I'm not returning to university, and for those that haven't met
Nick he has been the Society's Vice-President for the past year.

I'd like to thank everyone that took part in our Software Freedom Day
event, and I would also like to thank everyone that made my three terms
as president a success too.

Finux