[dundee] Recommend a distro for Asus EEE

Chris N lankylad29 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 21:36:29 UTC 2010

Andrew, not sure if this would mean anything to you or anyone else that is
reading this, but the desktop manager appears to be LXDE. I havn't really
heard of this manager before, so I'm not really in a position to comment
about it. Perhaps I should have included that in the original post ><

James, thanks for the suggestion, Puppeee could well be used as I am a bit
of a fan of Puppy Linux in general. Only problem is I'm not sure about the
compatability of any hacking tools with Puppy. Any ethical hackers out there
which can enlighten me on this?

Nick, I expected this from you even as I was writing the post. I'm just
surprised how long it took for Arch to come up XD