[dundee] Digital freedom debate

Holford-Lovell, Donna d.holford-lovell at abertay.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 11:17:30 UTC 2010

HI

The open source debate for NEoN has definitely now become the digital freedom debate. I have Tim Dobson on board who is the co-founder of Digital Freedom in Education & Youth, I am trying to get someone from the Open Rights Group. The following expressed an interest in the original idea - would this still be the case?
Robert Ladyman, File-Away Limited
Gordon Dunlop, Taylug Administrator
Gary Short, Developer Express (if available)

Anyone else interested in being on the 'knowledgeable panel'? Does anyone know any legal types who could speak? Any women? The debate is scheduled for the Tue 26 Oct 2010, 6pm - 8pm, @ GeneratorProjects

Specifics within the topic are still open for suggestions

Many thanks
Donna

Donna Holford-Lovell
Cultural Projects Officer

Institute of Arts, Media & Computer Games
White Space, University of Abertay Dundee
DD1 1HG. Tel: 0044 (1)382 308 777
www.abertay.ac.uk/exhibitions

[cid:3363855441_128703]
08 - 14 November 2010