[dundee] Why is Everythin on Linux Such a Ball Ache?

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Thu Aug 5 11:53:06 UTC 2010

Thanks Kris,

I've now got the same settings as you below. I restarted vsftpd and now I can't even connect. The error message I get is:

Status:	Connecting to 192.168.0.187:21...
Status:	Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

I'm done with this now, I've wasted too many hours on it already, I'll just use a USB stick to transfer the files onto the appliance.

Thanks a lot for your help guys

Cheers,
Gary