[dundee] Official SFD 2010 Wiki

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 10:00:44 UTC 2010

Well, same here [hides behind Paul]. I'm happy to man a stand, etc., perhaps
for noobs this time. I can do a talk, but, thinking about last year, the
largest attendance was for games and graphics, so it would probably be better
to slot another of those talks in, instead.

Hope to be at the meeting this week.

> Hi Nick
>
> I know I haven't been able to meake the meetings for a while - hangs
> head in shame, but I will be available for SFD, and can bring the
> keyboards etc again if required.
>
> Paul

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
Perthshire  PH12 8TL SCOTLAND
Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
http://www.file-away.co.uk