[dundee] Linux USB Wireless

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Tue Aug 24 23:59:31 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have a few spares but they are all internal (full mini pci-e and half mini pci-e) though unfortunately there are reasons why I don't use them.

I would highly recommend this one for dual band:

http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/ShopDetail.asp?ProductID=7314

Works on Linux fine but you may have to compile the module by hand as it is quite recent -  2 minute job.

Regards,
Sean McRobbie