[dundee] Official SFD 2010 Wiki

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Mon Aug 30 09:55:33 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:47:39PM +0100, Nicholas Walker wrote:
> I currently have more talks than we need, and not enough demos. I'll make a
> shortlist for this weeks meeting and we'll discuss the timetable then.

Sorry for not sending this sooner; I was offline for a while last week
and am just now getting caught up with emails.

I'm planning on coming down for SFD again this year and could bring
some arduinos (and some LEDs for them to flash) to demo free software on
things other than PCs if you're still looking for demos.

       Robert