[dundee] Finux does EdLUG - Just when you though it safe in the capitol

Arron M Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 11:59:02 UTC 2010

Hola Peeps,

Just to let all of you know, i'm speaking at our brothers in arms in
Edinburgh this Thursday.  I believe you'll all be very surprised to hear
i'm talking on the wonderful subject hacking SSL.  Your obviously all
invited to some visits our peers in the capitol.

This talk has evolved over time, so its not quite what was demoed a
while ago for you, and it doesn't focus on the Null-Prefix attack,
however it does reference it.

I'm booking the Mega-Fun-Bus later today, but hola at me if you wanting
to come.

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

www.finux.co.uk - www.twitter.com/f1nux - www.facebook.com/finux