[dundee] SFD Update

gordon dunlop zubenel at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 30 19:20:27 UTC 2010

On 30 August 2010 12:34, Nicholas Walker <tel0seh at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys, sorry it's a couple of days late, I've had a hectic weekend.
>
> Here's the list of talks I have, in no particular order.

I will need the full names for posting on the SFD 2010 wiki.

> What is Free Software and why is it important? - Nicholas Walker
> Language support in FOSS - Roddy ?
> Open Source Software for Students - Chris ?
> Android and Embedded Linux - Kris Findlay
> Open Source Security - Arron Finnon
> Open Street Map - Axel Bonneman
> Blender - Gary  Whitton (not sure if he can attend, emailed for
> confirmation)
> Technical talk - Arron Finnon
> Technical talk - Nicholas Walker/Werner Nel
> Aldrine ? - Possible talk over skype. Emailed to confirm.
>

> Here are the Demo's I have:
>
> Open Source Gaming - Nicholas Walker
> Linux Development using mono et al. ?
> Ubuntu Studio - Paul Lancaster
> Virtual Machines - Gordon Dunlop
> (Could do with a couple more, any takers?)

    I will add the others from the emails

   Ubuntu for beginners  - Huntly Cameron
   Open SuSE for beginners - Robert Ladyman (I'm assuming this is what you
are doing Robert, if not post a new title)
   Joggler & OLPC - Kris Findlay
   Arduinos running free software - Robert McWilliam

Any amendments to the above, just post it. I will update the wiki tomorrow
after I get all the necessary information.

Gordon