[dundee] Tayside Historical Tours

Arron M Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 10:10:31 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

Well last night was a top night and everyone gave fantastic feedback, i
especially thought it was good for the non-techies that came along.  It
was good to invite people that arn't in the tech game and for them not
to be bored out of their skull.

Nick and I spoke to Tony Cox (the tour guide), and we're looking at
doing another one of these a couple of weeks after the intake of
freshers.  (we thought it would be good for people new and old to the
city to have a wee explore)

If your at a loss on a Monday, Thursday or Saturday then why not take
yourself on the tour, i'm sure the people on the list that went will
vouch for how good it was.  His details are as follows;

Tony Cox - taysidehistoricaltours at yahoo.co.uk -
www.taysidehistoricaltours.com - 07989 798979

Tours leave outside the Burns statue outside the McManus Galleries,
every Monday and Thursday at 2pm and on a Saturday at 11am.

Please drop an email or phone call to check for availability.

Anyway guys for everyone that went tanks for making it a top night

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk/blog - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux