[dundee] Congratulations to TayLUG members graduating at Abertay today

gordon dunlop zubenel at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 8 10:48:55 UTC 2010

Congratulations to the following TayLUG members who are graduating at the
University of Abertay Dundee today:

Graeme Stevens - M.Sc. Ethical Hacking & Computer Security

Andrzej Hajto - B.Sc. (Hons) Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures

Jennifer Higgins - B.Sc. (Hons) Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures

Huntly Cameron - B.Sc. (Hons) Computing

Axel Bornemann - B.Sc. (Hons) Computing & Networks

Attila Szomor - B.Sc. (Hons) Web Design & Development

Phillip Geyer - B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Games Technology

Hazel McKendrick - B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Games Technology

If I have missed anyone out, apologies and let me know. I hope everyone has
a nice day today.