[dundee] next meeting

Marcel Hecko marcel at shmu.org.uk
Sat Jul 10 13:05:54 UTC 2010

Is this on 18th of September?
I might be available for a talk. Would love to five a short talk about how
open-source software helps in managing LAN and MAN networks including wifi
and hotspot networks.

Marcel

<quote who="Arron M Finnon">
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:44:53 +0100
> Nicholas Walker <tel0seh at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I've travelled home to visit my family for a few days, with plans to
>> travel back on wednesday well within time for a meeting, however
>> these plans have fallen through and I'll be unable to return until
>> friday afternoon. If someone else wants to host the meeting that's
>> great and I encourage it, if someone steps up to the plate, I'll book
>> the room for you guys. If not, I'd imagine plenty of people would
>> still want to meet in the counting house for a pint or 4.
>
> If you want i can help, maybe talk about SFD and get some
> discussions/debates going if you/everyone wants
>

>> The next meeting after my return will be solely dedicated to sorting
>> out software freedom day. I've already begun organising, and dont see
>> many problems arising, the biggest issue right now is finding enough
>> people to give talks. Remember, its the communities event, it need
>> the whole community involved to make it successful.
>>

> --
> Arron "finux" Finnon
>
> Finux.co.uk/blog - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

please reply to
marcel at shmu.org.uk

Marcel Hecko
Connected SHMU Project Manager
Station House Media Unit
Station Road, Woodside,
Aberdeen  AB24 2WB
Tel - 01224 487174

www.shmu.org.uk

listen to our community radio station live at www.shmufm.net

This message is not intended to have contractual effect