[dundee] Froyo on HTC G1

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretecsystems.com
Mon Jul 12 16:01:19 UTC 2010

OK, cool. I'm pretty much where I was before but Flash now works for iPlayer! IMAP mail client is too dark a colour now and no more HTC Sense for copy and paste though!

----- "azmodie" <azmodie at gmail.com> wrote:
> sweet.

one feature you have to check out in froyo is wifi hotspot

turns your desire into an access point, sweet.

azmodie

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry at suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html