[dundee] Congratulations to TayLUG members graduating at Abertay today

Paul Lancaster paul_lancaster at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 22:01:19 UTC 2010

> grammar test included? Than I've a huge problem and will never pass it

Neither would the rest of the Winter blondes, failiure is part of the
membership process, sets you up for the rest of lifes experiences.
Of course there's the new language to learn - when I were a lad (lass),
students these days dont know there born etc, but on the whole, feed us
pints, prop us up in the corner, and oil the zimmer frame and were a
welcoming bunch

Paul