[dundee] Suse 11.3 released

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 16:05:17 UTC 2010

Actually, it's more a case of having seen the darkness....to whit, KDE4.3
nepomuk, strigi and the semantic desktop (no, I don't know what ontologies
have to do with a desktop). LXDE looks like the place for me though - be good
if I don't have to use Umbongo and can stick with OpenSnooze.

> Hey all,
>
> OpenSUSE 11.3 has been released and I'm surprised a certain Mr Ladyman
> hasn't posted this already or maybe by now he's seen the light and
> switched to a certain Debian based distro? :-p
>
> From an article on omgsuse.com
> (http://omgsuse.com/content/meet-opensuse-113) it looks like they now
> offer an LXDE install as well as an ubuntu one type online storage
> (hopefully more stable than ubuntu one!) and other stuff.
>
> Having not used SUSE in a long time, I feel it may be about time to
> give it a try again, after all my first taste of linux was SUSE pro
> 9.2 - which was awesome! :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Huntly Cameron
> e: huntly.cameron at gmail.com

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
Perthshire  PH12 8TL SCOTLAND
Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
http://www.file-away.co.uk