[dundee] Open source debate

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:11:38 UTC 2010

LOL certification, lawl Microsoft certification. What does MCSE really
stand for? Must Consult Someone Experienced. How do you get a CCNA out
of your building? Pay for your pizza.

Anyway, I have a profound hate for certifications except for the
RHCT/E which I think does it right. I know a few guys who have passed
tons of MS certs all they do is buy books by a company called Test
King and memorise stock answers to stock questions or by software by a
company called MeasureUp and do the same. This isn't the only reason
just one of many.

I'm really annoyed when universities and colleges start basing
curricula on certifications for other reasons.

Kind of off-topic and rant over.

Kris