[dundee] Open source debate

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:19:24 UTC 2010

Yeah I agree, with the exception of recruitment or large HR
departments, which in asking for them just contribute to the perpetual
cycle of certifications. I can't really comment on programming certs,
I assumed they were crap too but I had no direct experience.

Time and resources permitting, I'd probably test all candidates anyway
either a practical at the interview or an e-mail questionnaire or
something