[dundee] Android battery life

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 24 11:07:52 UTC 2010

My heo lasts a full day with heavy use (playing music for at least an hour)
regular twitter and email checks.

On 24 Jul 2010 12:05, "Robert Ladyman" <it at file-away.co.uk> wrote:

Is terrible battery life (6-hours or so) common in Android, or is this an
Xperia X1 issue particularly? My real phone lasts for days without charging.

Yes, I've tried Aeroplane mode, etc., etc., but it makes no difference.
--
Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited

Chat on IRC, #tlug on irc.lug.org.uk