[dundee] Android battery life

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 24 11:32:01 UTC 2010

Flashing with a more lightweight custom rom may also help.

On 24 Jul 2010 12:30, "Andrew Clayton" <andrew at digital-domain.net> wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 12:04:55 +0100, Robert Ladyman wrote:

> Is terrible battery life (6-hours or so...
I've had my Nexus One go 5 days between charging (with light Internet
usage, screen on dimmest setting, all background data syncing turned
off most of the time, only connect to 2G networks) , even then with >
30% battery left.

I guess it all mostly depends on what you do with it.

Andrew