[dundee] Official SFD 2010 Dundee web site

gordon dunlop zubenel at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 27 22:02:16 UTC 2010

This is the official SFD 2010 web site for Dundee, you will notice our team
is a directory within Dundee, this is because cities and regions can have
more than one team doing a Software Freedom Day. Although we will be the
only team in Dundee it allows others to others to participate e.g.
Charleston Linux Lads (made up) if they want to. Anyone can create an
account (see creating account page) as this is a community page wiki (Python
powered Moin Moin wiki). Not much content at the moment, it will build up in
time, it has already been mentioned on the FFSUK web site (that was ultra
quick).

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2010/Europe/United%20Kingdom/Dundee