[dundee] Eben Moglen Lecture: When Software is In Everything: Future Liability Nightmares Free Software Helps Avoid

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Wed Jul 28 14:19:16 UTC 2010

At the end of June Eben Mogeln was in Edinburgh giving a lecture to the
Scottish Society for Computers and Law titled "When Software is In
Everything: Future Liability Nightmares Free Software Helps Avoid". I
recorded the talk and got it online a couple of weeks ago, but forgot
the "telling people where it is" step, so I'm catching up now:

http://vimeo.com/13187007
http://www.archive.org/details/EbenMoglenSsclLecture2010

Robert
Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

The opinions expressed herin are not necessarily those of my
employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.