[dundee] Tonight

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Thu Jul 29 13:04:20 UTC 2010

> We are meeting tonight as usual, 7pm, room 3522 of the university building.
>
> Tonight we discuss what we're doing for software freedom day, so all that
> can attend please do.

Not going to make it (usual, child-care, blah, blah) - I thought that, if I
were to talk this year, it could be different: maybe a newbie's guide covering
the common questions (such as "what's a distro" and "what distro is best and
why"). That's if we are doing talks.

Maybe we could have an install-linux booth as well.

--
Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited