[dundee] ePad

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Wed Jun 9 20:20:04 UTC 2010

I'd be careful of chinese clones - very careful. Known many of these types of things to end up a waste of money (e.g. iPhone clone, iPod nano clone).

The O2 Joggler (minus a battery) is pretty hackable as it is based on Ubuntu. It was £50 not so long ago. Even seems to have a dual band radio (where 5ghz is crippled because the current drivers are broken?)

Regards,
Sean McRobbie