[dundee] Meetings

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 14 10:47:40 UTC 2010

I'm quite happy to change to any other evening. Perhaps time is also an
issue for people. Discuss, and I'll do my best to meet everyone's needs.

On 14 Jun 2010 10:48, "Robert Ladyman" <it at file-away.co.uk> wrote:

Dear All,

Apologies for not making the last few meetings - it isn't always possible
for
me, Thursdays being just about the worst evening.

On that subject, and also because I've been hearing about very low
attendance,
I wonder if Thursday is inconvenient for a lot of other people. Could others
perhaps speak up and let us all know? Perhaps a change of day might be
convenient for others too (I don't want to sound like I'm trying to force a
change, just wondering if a change might help).

Comments?

--
Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited