[dundee] Clojure on Android

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 15 20:53:05 UTC 2010

It took me until this morning to get the SDK set up with it's
downloading platforms and stuff (grrr USB 3G modem) and then the
emulator wouldn't start properly before work... so I haven't had time
to try clojure on it yet... but I finally got the SDK setup and
running :D I also left the NDK downloading today, so hopefully, some
time in the near future, I'm going to have some sort of bastard
project, comprising of clojure, java, and C++ :D

Nistur

PS: Ooh, the clojure stuff just finished downloading... time to fiddle!