[dundee] Website Changes asap - New recruits

Jennifer Higgins sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 09:31:19 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

I'll be speaking to computing students with a confirmed offer to abertay at
a 'Preparing for University Event' on June 25th. I thought I would also try
to do some recruiting while I'm at it!!

If possible, could some changes be made to the website by then? I would like
to direct the students to it - and hopefully some will go!

   - Could someone delete the spam comments from the blogs? Some of them are
   quite explicit!
   - Could the site be updated to include:
      - > some recent slides (if possible)
      - > details of any planned freshers events / software freedom day '10
      - > details of the next meeting
      - > clear details of the mailing list

Also, the 'Articles' page still points to 'Page not found'. If anyone has
any articles/ relevant courseworks they would like to share could these be
uploaded? (I know there are a few good reports!!) Unfortunately I don't have
any I can share (they're all under NDA) alternatively could it be changed to
something along the lines of 'Coming Soon' ?

If you can let me know if it's possible, I'll work in a few minutes about
the society in my talk.

Cheers guys!
- Jen