[dundee] Striking workers will curb network upgrades, claims BT

Arron M Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Mon Jun 21 10:59:57 UTC 2010

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:33:55 +0100
Robert Ladyman <it at file-away.co.uk> wrote:

> I shall be whipping out my dongle, madam - Carry on Computing.

All though i thought that maybe a solution do you think that the
dongles at some point have to go over a BT maintained equipment.  I
don't know just wondered.

This whole situation could be quite a bit of a pain in the bum for
e-commerce full-stop

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk/blog - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux