[dundee] Bad design examples...

Axel newsletter at axelbor.de
Wed Jun 30 07:23:53 UTC 2010

My personal usability highlight:
I've participate in a English test for native German speakers at the
University of Dundee.
One part of the test was to say if a statement correct or wrong. It
was just pressing to buttons on a ordinary keyboard.

The key-mapping was genius:
F - false/failure/fake/falsch (German wrong) - correct statement
Y - Yes - wrong statement