[dundee] spam on website

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 12:34:46 UTC 2010

Hi all,  thanks robert for pointing this out.

I have disabled 7 accounts and remove multiple posts by these accounts.

I have also enabled a maths captcha  for anyone whos is not marked as a
society member
although it should only as once per session.

If anyone is seeing the captcha and believes they should not. please feel
free to contact me with your username and i'll fix it.

all the best
Azmodie (Kris Findlay)
azmodie at gmail.com

p.s. if anyone finds any more spam comments could you please email the
spamming username off list and i'll deal with it.