[dundee] Box of Bits (free to good home)

lug at vulcan25.org lug at vulcan25.org
Mon Mar 15 10:34:29 UTC 2010

Ladies, Gentlemen,

I am doing a clearout of my house, and rather than chuck all of the
recovered computer parts out I have decided to box them up and donate
them (free to a good home).

I am filling up a create which contains various power cables, LAN
cables, an optical mouse, AGP graphics card, CDrom drive, Misc cables,
etc, etc, and any other miscilaneous crap which I don't want to go to
landfill.

Does anybody want this.  Let me know and I can drop off to your house
in Dundee.