[dundee] A8v Deluxe Socket 939 Motherboard

gordon dunlop zubenel at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 25 12:55:35 UTC 2010

Whilst tripping over cases of IT junk (must have mass clear out next month)
looking for floppy cables, I came across a couple of items that can be
offered to a good home now.

1. A8v Deluxe socket 939 (AMD) motherboard with AGP graphics + AMD 3800 cpu
+ 512MB DDR 400 (PC3200) memory. Cables, user guide and original box
provided.

2. Nvidia 6800 GT AGP graphics card with arctic cooling NV silencer (monster
of a card). Cables, user guide and original box provided.

Contact me off list if interested, I can bring them down to tonight's
meeting if required.