[dundee] thelinuxsocietyl.org

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:38:23 UTC 2010

Right, it's time to kick this thing in the arse once and for all. We're
taking drupal down, putting a static website with a couple of pages on
there, (what we're about, where we meet, dates of meets) until the new
website is ready to go up. Who is it that governs access to the webserver?
I'll design the pages after work/uni tomorrow night.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Kris Davidson <davidson.kris at gmail.com>wrote:

> I stopped caring two years ago, but I used to clean-up all that stuff
> and keep the install up to do date. I think it's two major versions
> behind at this stage. I'm all for a place holder if nothing is
> happening with the site.
>
> Kris
>
> On 7 October 2010 08:20, Robert Ladyman <it at file-away.co.uk> wrote:
> > Nobody cares?
> >
> >> Er...chaps and chapettes - this is still showing the entry for 22/4/2010
> >>  (yes, April) and the comments are still full of spam entries. Just
> >>  wondering what's happening with it. If it's not up to date, it might be
> >>  better to just have a placeholder 'About the Society' page than a wiki
> (or
> >>  whatever it is).
> >>
> >> RJL
> >>

> > --
> > Robert Ladyman
> > File-Away Limited
> > 3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
> > Perthshire  PH12 8TL SCOTLAND
> > Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
> > Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
> > http://www.file-away.co.uk