[dundee] wee bit of personal news

"Finux" finux at finux.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 19:02:18 UTC 2010

hi guys,

well guys, i'd like to all let you know that whilst me and my girlfriend were away, we also got married at glennfinnan.

we are having the wedding blessed on the 12th of november, which goes without saying you are all warmly welcome too.

sorry to have spammed the list with personal news, however i have so many close and dear friends that this seemed the most appropriate way to tell you all.

i'll post some details of the blessing in november.

and Nick, i'm sure getting married is justification for not doing the talk this week. :)

Finux