[dundee] wee bit of personal news

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Fri Oct 8 20:35:18 UTC 2010

Great news! Congratulations!

From: dundee-bounces at lists.lug.org.uk
[mailto:dundee-bounces at lists.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of azmodie
Sent: 08 October 2010 21:32
To: Tayside Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [dundee] wee bit of personal news

On 8 October 2010 21:01, "Finux" <finux at finux.co.uk> wrote:

hi guys,

well guys, i'd like to all let you know that whilst me and my girlfriend
were away, we also got married at glennfinnan.

we are having the wedding blessed on the 12th of november, which goes
without saying you are all warmly welcome too.

sorry to have spammed the list with personal news, however i have so many
close and dear friends that this seemed the most appropriate way to tell you
all.

i'll post some details of the blessing in november.

and Nick, i'm sure getting married is justification for not doing the talk
this week. :)

Finux
Chat on IRC, #tlug on irc.lug.org.uk

congratulations m8