[dundee] This weeks meet

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:45:03 UTC 2010

Hey guys, this weeks meet is on as I mentioned a few weeks back,

We have Thomas Mackenzie AKA Tmacuk from the DVWA/Randomstorm team talking
about his new Vulnerability disclosure project called Upsploit.

Should be a really good one, and we should have a lot of the new ethical
hackers attending (I've been pushing as hard as I can to get them all to
come, for over a month) lets show them a good time and have as many of the
regular members attending as possible..

usual place, usual time,

7pm outside the uni, we'll be going up to room 3522.

--

Nick Walker
President : The Linux Society