[dundee] Open source debate

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Tue Oct 26 14:06:09 UTC 2010

Sing and dance? ;)

I suggest areas like copyright law(s), technology in education, could be
interesting to discuss?

Obviously, it's more fun if people can think of some nice eclectic
questions.

I'll talk about a few things I've been up to first and then we can have a
bit of a chat about things?

See you all later. :)

Tim

dfey.org
tdobson.net

P.s. Sorry if I've managed break threading in peoples mail clients. :(

On 26/10/2010 13:31:13, "Gary Short" <gary at garyshort.org> wrote:
> Are you wanting me to do anything in particular?

Donna