No subject

Sat Oct 2 15:15:04 UTC 2010

nihan, there's a discussion about whether TayLUG should be a student-ru=
n University-affiliated organisation or an independent entity with the free=
doms that entail. Am I correct in that assumption, and if so, what's th=
e catalyst for this discussion? Has something happened recently that's =
highlighted the weaknesses of the current system?<br>

Regards,<br><font color=3D"#888888">
Chris

=3D"http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/dundee/2010-November/008611.html">h=
ttp://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/dundee/2010-November/008611.html</a><br>

--0016e64c1a8ae75ecf0495eafe9d--