[dundee] SFD Update

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 13 15:07:25 UTC 2010

Hey guys, sorry about the no show today, gmail is blocked at the campus I'm
stationed at today. Lets meet up as suggested. Email with all info requested
will be going out when I get home and can get on my gmail, can't really put
that level of info out via my phone.

On 13 Sep 2010 13:47, "Robert Ladyman" <it at file-away.co.uk> wrote:

> On 13 September 2010 11:41, Arron M Finnon <finux at finux.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 00...
Well, I'd like to know when FOSSDay starts and ends, what kit is needed (if
any). That really needs to go to the list, for us that can't make the
meeting(s).

--
Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited