[dundee] SFD update

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:36:03 UTC 2010

 Here's the talks I have, In order that I expect them to be given in at SFD.

What is Free Software and why is it important? - Nick
Open Source Software for Students - Chris Wylie
Language support in FOSS - Roddy
Android and Embedded Linux - Kris
Open Source Security - Arron
Open Street Map - Axel
Technical talk - Arron (will call you to chat about topic tonight/tomorrow
if thats cool?)
Technical talk - Nick/Werner ( meeting with him tonight to discuss)
Aldren Moraes - Confirmed talk over skype, confirmed he is free to do it,
Contacting this evening for final topic.

that's 9 talks, There should be 10, we did have more than that lined up
initially, but some people are unable to attend on the day.  If anyone feels
they can fill that slot, I'd be appreciative.

Final Demos -

Linux Development using mono et al. - PC Off Bob Please
Ubuntu Studio - Paul Lancaster - Can you confirm you're bringing your own
laptop?
Virtual Machines - Gordon - PC Off Bob Please
Ubuntu noob demo - Huntly Cameron - Do you need a PC?
OLPC/Joggler/netbook demo - Nick/Kris

Do you guys want me to try and get a slot on friday evening for us to all
come down and get demos sorted etc?

We're starting at 10AM, but if you guys could get there for 9 that would be
appreciated.

Anything else I've not covered?

--

Nick Walker