[dundee] SFD update

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 13 19:21:23 UTC 2010

sure

Roddy's real name is actually "Anderson Meise" (dont ask ^^ )
"Linux Development using mono et al. - PC Off Bob Please - Can you tell me
who is doing this demonstration?" - I'd love to, but I dont recall his name
:/ I know that's awful but I've only met him at the last couple of meetings,
Arron know's who he is. Cracking chap, his name just escapes me.
Arron/Anyone else for that matter, pipe up and let me know who the
"Mysterious Mono Man" is please!